Wednesday, November 12, 2008

America, the exhibition


Welcome to America.

I would have enjoyed coming to Iowa to see the installed exhibition in the gallery and having the opportunity to discuss the work with the students and anyone else curious about it. Since that wasn't possible for me, I have set up this blog to make interaction a little easier.

Posts have been put up below for the two individual large pieces and the 3 bodies of work. Anyone interested in leaving a comment or a question should put it in the appropriate post. General questions about art or printmaking can be left on this one. I'll check in on a regular basis and reply as things come up.

I would think that most students are familiar with blogging, but there may be people who view the show who aren't. To read or leave a comment, click on the "comments" at the bottom of each post. Type your question or comment in the box, and type the word in the Word Verification box. You will need to choose an ID. Those who have blogger/google accounts or other blogging accounts can use them, but if you don't have any of those, you can still comment by checking "anonymous", but if so I'd like you to sign the comment so I know who to address my response to.

No comments: